What can we do to make them always happy, to diminish their stress, to relieve their pain? A “pet motion – human language” translator is needed: Vets become the second best friend of the human owner and whenever it’s not possible to treat them medically, alternative natural cures, discussed together with the vet, can have terrific effects.
CBD products – non-toxic and not psychoactive – are nowadays part of that alternative treatment and positive results can be recognized within a very short time. There are several ways to administer CBD to the pets (with recommended doses on the product packaging): CBD Oil Drops, CBD Pet Capsules, CBD Dog Treats to fight:
- CBD, reacting with the endocannabinoid receptors acts as an anti-inflammatory and stimulant of the immune system
- Cannabidiol based treatments can relieve articular pains and can improve and restore the motion capabilities of animals
- Anxiety and depression
- Anxiety, stress from separation, change in routine, move to a new home, fear of strange noises, panic from sudden bangs, can all be eased via the intake of CBD products
- Loss of appetite
- CBD has a direct effect on digestive disorders relieving nausea, regulating the appetite hormones leptin and ghrelin, reducing inflammation, reducing anxiety
- Epileptic Crisis
- The administration of CBD oils and drops ensures a fast relief from the symptoms, reduces the frequency of the seizure and its severity.
- The intake of CBD products boost serotonin and glutamate with mood-boosting and calming results driving down fear, stress and anxiety
Remember, as with humans, dose gradually: start low and go slow!
Animals deserve great attention and their body language can help owners identifying even hidden symptoms. Talk to the vet, talk with other pet owners and give natural alternative products such as CBD a try, reading always carefully the recommendations and the doses on the package.